The admission process for any school is usually tedious and time consuming. We understand that life very seldom gives us the power to control circumstances, that’s why we work to make achieving your dream as simple as possible. In order to make your registration and admission process as smooth as possible, we’ve provided a list of everything you will need. Below is a list of everything that you need to successfully register.
- A completed application which may be downloaded from the school’s website or obtained from our school.
- A visit to the school in Oconomowoc and personal interview.
- Applicant’s acceptance into the dental assistant program is subject to a personal interview. All applicants must display proper willingness, enthusiasm and work ethic to learn the art of dental assisting.
- Those applicants who apply during the course of class training are given first consideration to be enrolled into the next 10 week course.
- New 10 week class sessions will begin several times per calendar year.
- Tuition is payable in full ($3495.00) to Wisconsin Dental Assistant School and accepted up to the last business day prior to the first day of classes.
- Paid tuition reserves your spot. Contact us today with any questions or for more information.