10 Week State Approved Course–$3495.00
Includes textbook, uniform, CPR training, and all fees and materials
0% Tuition Financing Available
Become a Dental Assistant in only 10 Weeks!
Begin your new career as a dental assistant and sign up for dental assistant courses at Wisconsin Dental Assistant School.
During our 10 week accelerated dental assistant training course, you will gain knowledge of the basic dental sciences, and become proficient at lab and clinical skills enabling you to step into your new career as an entry-level dental assistant.
Classes are held on Saturdays from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
New Sessions Beginning Soon!
Wisconsin Dental Assistant School offers:
- Accelerated dental assistant training conducted by active dental professionals in a prominent Oconomowoc dental office
- Small classes taught by caring instructors with extensive real-world dental experience
- Dental assistant training school classes that meet on Saturday enabling you to work around job and family commitments
- Half lecture, half hands-on training conducted in a working dental office
- Learn in a state-of-the-art facility
- A comprehensive course approved by the Wisconsin Educational Approval Board
- A certificate of completion upon graduation from the program
- Healthcare provider CPR certification
Wisconsin Dental Assistant’s School’s purpose is to supply well trained, entry-level dental assistants to the field of dentistry. There is currently a shortage of trained dental assistants. Well trained dental assisting personnel are essential to delivering excellence in patient care.
Wisconsin Dental Assistant’s School provides a combination of academic instruction in conjunction with laboratory and clinical experience to give them the hands-on training they need to be successful in the dental field.
This eighty-five hour accelerated course takes place on Saturdays for 10 consecutive weeks. It will enable students to gain the necessary skills to enter the dental assisting field.
Now accepting applications for our next sessions.